Florist wanted in Pittsburgh!
We are seeking a Floral Design assistant to work in all aspects of our event design studio. Jobs may include but are not limited to: Wedding event design (bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc), delivery and event set up execution, post event clean up, cleaning and processing flowers, cleaning buckets, pulling inventory, placing orders with vendors, answering emails and phones, updating wedding orders, and social media.
- Have experience in floral design- 2 years min. (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, etc)
- Have knowledge of flowers, care and handling from proper processing to design
- Have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to different techniques as taught
- Previous experience in event work is a plus
- Understanding of social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Familiar with Mac OS (Numbers, Pages, etc) a plus
- Be able to work Saturdays and some Sundays as needed.
- Be able to do physical work in a fast-paced environment, able to carry and push at least 30#, climb ladders, and work in varying temperatures/weather conditions
- Be able to work on one’s own as well as work in a team
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure and time constraints in a professional and courteous manner
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have a outgoing and positive personality
- Able to take direction, listen attentively, and ask questions if clarification is needed
- Enjoy having fun but working hard and until the job is complete
- Have a PA Drivers License and a clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Have a cell phone
Email resume to email@example.com
Can’t wait to meet you!