Little Flower Package
Little Flower by The Blue Daisy is our designer’s choice pick up package for couples that would prefer a more hands-off approach to planning and just want to enjoy the high quality English garden design style that The Blue Daisy is known for! They don’t want to go through an intensive planning process and trust that they are in good hands with our talented design staff. All of our Little Flower designs feature fresh, seasonal blooms, perfectly arranged in hand selected vessels. The vessels are included in the price and are not rentals, so you or your guests are welcome to take all the flowers home at the end of the night!
How Little Flower Works:
- Give us 3 words that describe your wedding style or theme
- Choose a color palette of 1-3 colors
- Tell us which pieces you would like to purchase and quantities
- We schedule two 20 minute phone calls with you- one at the beginning of the process and one a month out from your wedding
- We provide you with pick up and delivery instructions
- Our team chooses the flowers and containers and hand crafts the arrangements for you to pick up the morning of your wedding
- Limited delivery to local Pittsburgh venues may be available depending on The Blue Daisy’s event schedule
Available items and pricing:
- Bridal bouquets: $275 each
- Female attendant bouquets: $85 each
- Wrist cuff corsages (metal): $55 each
- Boutonnieres: $18 each
- Centerpieces: $90 each
- Large floral suitable for ceremony altar: $225 each
What is NOT available through Little Flower?
Little Flower is meant to be a simple, stream-lined process for all involved. The Little Flower couple is interested in simple, yet beautiful floral decor and wants the process to be quick and easy. We have also reduced the price point of the items in our Little Flower collection to reflect the limited time we spend in communication and on the proposals presented. Therefore, there are a few things that we do NOT include with our Little Flower packages. If you find something here that you cannot live without, Little Flower may not be for you. Don’t fret! All of the items below are available through our Full Service option.
- Post-event clean up is not available with Little Flower packages.
- Delivery is not available in most cases and we do not do any set up work with Little Flower. Our designs are created and packed specifically for ease of pick up by the couple, their family, or planner on the wedding weekend!
- Rentals of any kind are unavailable. All of the vases are included in the purchase price of the arrangements and are yours to keep or give to guests.
- Tall or elevated centerpieces are not something we can accommodate with this option. Due to safety and liability concerns and availability of bases for purchase, we only provide low centerpieces.
- Installations such as flower walls, floral chandeliers, large-scale ceremony structure florals, etc. are not a part of Little Flower due to the same reasons we cannot provide tall centerpieces.
- Detailed proposals with mood boards and specific flower varieties are not a part of Little Flower. All arrangements are Designers Choice. This means that we create beautiful flowers for you within your color palette and style by using what is fresh and available at the time we order.
- In person consultations and more than 2 phone calls are outside of Little Flower’s scope of services. The pricing for Little Flower is traditionally lower than in our Full Service option because we simplify the process for our clients and for ourselves! In person meetings, lengthy or multiple phone calls, and long strings of emails take lots of time! By cutting down the time we spend on the phone and on emails, we are able to decrease the cost of your flowers.
If you are interested in booking Little Flower for your upcoming wedding, check out our availability calendar. If we have your date open, please fill out our Little Flower consultation form below. Once we receive your info we will be in touch to schedule a 20 minute phone call about your event. Thank you for your interest in Little Flower by The Blue Daisy!